Make A Real Difference At PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
At PropertyGuru Group, we believe that every person – no matter what their circumstance – should have a place to call home. That’s why we’ve been on a mission to transform how people find, finance, and own home across Southeast Asia since 2007.
Voted by property seekers as “Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search”, PropertyGuru enables real-world aspirations through digital transformation and constant innovation. Every day, the work that we do has a real and positive impact on thousands of lives.
As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our community work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support, and resources to do the best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
For a full listing of our jobs, visit https://careers.propertygurugroup.com.
• Strategic business planning for the Group Talent Acquisition function and team of specialists, budgeting and forecasting our future hiring needs based on the business growth.
• Ensure operational efficiency blended with a great customer experience for both business leaders and candidates.
• Driving best practice talent acquisition processes, policies and programs ensuring all are current, communicated and documented well; maintaining an agile structure for change when it is required.
• Managing all sourcing and selection strategies, developing new methods and geographies to find the right candidates for PG.
• Building new and innovative assessment practices, enabling stakeholders to evaluate talent in line with culture, values and competencies required to be a Guru at PG.
• Communicating key talent acquisition metrics and using data to drive decision making.
• Key business partner in growth and change management projects.
• Leading and coaching a team of talent acquisition specialists ensuring consistent practice and experience both internally and externally.
• Talent acquisition partner for senior and executive roles.
• Leader of the Group employer brand ambassadors and continuously develop initiatives to drive brand awareness and interest in PropertyGuru as an employer of choice.
• Establish external partnerships with relevant associations including technology, alumni associations, universities, online job platforms and business groups.
• Develop a network of referred candidates and past applicants for future hires
• Build a calendar of events and initiatives either as a participant or host to communicate our employer brand and EVP.
• 15 + years’ experience in Talent Acquisition, Human Resources or related field.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or relevant field. Alternatively, lesser qualifications with strong experience in Talent Acquisition/ Human Resources will also be considered.
• A Talent Acquisition Guru, experience in full spectrum recruiting, employer branding and EVP communications.
• Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Superior personal communication, relational and negotiation skills.
• Strong executive presence with experience in executive and senior leadership recruitment.
• Experience in full spectrum recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
• Ability to be a brand and employee ambassador in the Tech industry in Southeast Asia.
• Social media savvy with strong experience building a strong brand presence and marketing roles online.
• Experience in the digitalisation of processes, ATS and new talent acquisition technologies.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high growth environment, with the ability to be hands on when required and lead through people.
• A seasoned leader who is able to build and develop talent, creating a strong team for business growth.