Make A Real Difference At PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
At PropertyGuru Group, we believe that every person – no matter what their circumstance – should have a place to call home. That’s why we’ve been on a mission to transform how people find, finance, and own home across Southeast Asia over the last 13 years.
Voted by property seekers as “Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search”, PropertyGuru enables real-world aspirations through digital transformation and constant innovation. Every day, the work that we do has a real and positive impact on thousands of lives.
As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our community work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support, and resources to do the best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
For a full listing of our jobs, visit https://careers.propertygurugroup.com.
What You Would Do
- Customer service activities
+ Develop overall communication plans according to customer requirements based on detailed research on Customer's products, projects, and goals (mainly in real estate)
+ Budgeting, quote to ensure the company's profit; Manage and allocate expenses and budgets for proposed communication activities to customers
+ Effective implement and manage communication of campaigns; including efficiency, time, and cost of implementation.
+ Monitor, analyze & measure the effectiveness of campaigns, other ads
+ Coordinate relevant departments for campaign/contract implementation
+ Support the business department in the process of working with customers (understanding needs, preparing proposals, project presentations ...)
- Activities for Trade Marketing
+ Upload content, messages, ideas, advertisements for the company's product packages on the website Batdongsan.com
+ Implement marketing content, product introduction content, including writing marketing content for project website (landing page), product brochure ...
+ Orientate and build marketing content on online channels (Facebook, Website, Zalo, Email ...) for the Company's promotions
+ Support for other activities of the Trade Marketing department: Participate in support for other activities of the department according to campaigns, event programs when required
+ Other jobs
- Report directly to the manager periodically or upon request
- Perform other tasks as requested by the Board of Directors of the Company
What You Should Have
- Graduated from University majoring in Marketing, Economics, Business Administration, Foreign Language, Journalism, or related subjects
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the same position
- Have knowledge or have worked in the real estate industry
- Experienced in building marketing campaigns for real estate businesses, especially real estate projects
- Skilled in content development planning and good execution organization
- Ability to approach, apply new marketing trends
- Having knowledge of the techniques of writing content to run digital ads is an advantage
- Good at English