Make A Real Difference At PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
At PropertyGuru Group, we believe that every person – no matter what their circumstance – should have a place to call home. That’s why we’ve been on a mission to transform how people find, finance, and own home across Southeast Asia over the last 13 years.
Voted by property seekers as “Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search”, PropertyGuru enables real-world aspirations through digital transformation and constant innovation. Every day, the work that we do has a real and positive impact on thousands of lives.
As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our community work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support, and resources to do the best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following SSC accounting functions of Account Receivables:
Leadership - Setting goals for the work group, developing organizational capability, and modeling how we work together:
- Pro-actively inform Team Lead and/or Senior Account Executives of AR operational issues
- Participate in discussion on AR compliance issues to develop AR policies, procedures and controls
- Participate in knowledge management process to develop relevant process reference materials.
- Participate in local and/or regional project improvements.
Planning and Execution - Developing strategic and operational plans for the work group, managing execution, and measuring results:
- Execute work in accordance with the service management framework by providing timely and accurate customer service
- Ensure all service request are processed according to established work instruction and ensure the accuracy and the completeness of the service request processed
- Review backlog and cycle time reports to improve process flow times
- Minimize number of service request escalations by ensuring all service requests are processed within the agreed service timelines
- Ensure customer queries are attended to and resolved in a timely, responsible and proactive manner
Business Requirements - Providing functional expertise and executing functional responsibilities:
- To accurately process all accounting service request within the given timeframe
- To attend emails sent to the service delivery common mailbox for accounting information/service request. All attended mails should be classified correctly to respective folders accordingly.
- To follow up on rejected service request accordingly, reason should be clearly identified and invalid rejection
- To monitor and process urgent requests before the specified deadline
- To ensure compliance to company policies, legal and statutory requirements, including GAAP regulations.
- To assist and perform other accounting tasks as company and/or management and changing business environment may require to perform
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 1 years of accounting experience at a professional level, including journal entries, account reconciliation and reporting
- Good customer service mind set
- Performance and target driven
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline and SLA requirements
- Ability to work in a standardized environment with occasional variables
- Able to support low to medium complexity tasks and assist on small to medium sized project initiatives
- Ability to interact with a variety of people at all organizational levels
- Simple analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand simple business and financial issues
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Knowledge or experience in Salesforce and NetSuite is an added advantage.