Make A Real Difference At PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
At PropertyGuru Group, we believe that every person – no matter what their circumstance – should have a place to call home. That’s why we’ve been on a mission to transform how people find, finance, and own home across Southeast Asia over the last 13 years.
Voted by property seekers as “Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search”, and recognized as one of Human Resources Director Asia's 2020 Employer of Choice, PropertyGuru enables real-world aspirations through digital transformation and constant innovation. Every day, the work that we do has a real and positive impact on thousands of lives.
As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our community work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support, and resources to do the best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
PropertyGuru is constantly bridging out into new customers’ experience and businesses across all our markets. One of the core roles will be the UI Designer role for MyPropertyData, a fully owned subsidiary of PropertyGuru Group.
We are looking for a UI Designer who will make a strong impact on our product execution and quality. We are evolving the customer experience across all our markets and touch points by creating empowering, trustworthy and engaging products and services that help people make confident property decisions.
As a qualified candidate, you have both an incredible eye for detail and an ability to think big, break new ground, and innovate. You craft digital experiences that are thoughtful, pleasant to look at and delightful to interact with. Your approach relies on user-centred design principles and you have proven ability to produce high-quality visuals across platforms and to articulate conceptual ideas and design rationale.
- Conceptualize, visualize and deliver user interface designs and visual assets, working in highly collaborative and agile teams across different countries
- Push the boundaries of user interface execution and try new ideas. Be able to think out of the box and explore divergent concepts, then converge on feasible designs
- Consciously create moments of delight through identity and brand to evoke emotion and appreciation
- Visualise animations, micro-interactions and create interactive prototypes for web and mobile platforms
- Contribute to MyPropertyData's (a fully owned subsidiary of PropertyGuru Group) interface guidelines to deliver predictable and reliable experiences to our users and work closely with UX designers, marketing and brand teams to constantly evolve and improve our standards
- Work closely with engineers in agile development to deliver visual assets (e.g. icons, font, illustrations) and ensure consistency and quality of our product’s look & feel
- Keep yourself and the team updated with the latest changes in our industry’s and best-in class digital standards
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product), HCI, CS, or a related field or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of experience designing a range of digital products (apps, websites, and software) across platforms (mobile, tablet, desktop), ideally for large audiences
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary UX, product and marketing teams
- Know how to present your work effectively and articulately communicate design rationale to stakeholders and colleagues
- Familiarity with technical constraints and limitations of designing for web (html/css/bootstrap) and mobile apps
- Familiarity with human-centred design methodologies, empathy for end users, and understanding of UX and interaction design
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Sketch, Photoshop, InVision, Principle, Flinto, etc. with an interest in exploring new tools and processes)
- Experience with Tableau and other data visualization tools is plus
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines
Design portfolio is required to be considered for this role.
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative and learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
For a full listing of our jobs, visit https://careers.propertygurugroup.com