Make A Real Difference At PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
At PropertyGuru Group, we believe that every person – no matter what their circumstance – should have a place to call home. That’s why we’ve been on a mission to transform how people find, finance, and own home across Southeast Asia over the last 13 years.
Voted by property seekers as “Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search”, PropertyGuru enables real-world aspirations through digital transformation and constant innovation. Every day, the work that we do has a real and positive impact on thousands of lives.
As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our community work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support, and resources to do the best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
For a full listing of our jobs, visit https://careers.propertygurugroup.com.
The role will encompass elements of both Consumer Marketing and Brand Communications, and you will be in charge of a talented and motivated team. You will navigate PropertyGuru Malaysia through a full spectrum of Marketing disciplines, including but not limited to Consumer Marketing (Brand, ATL, PR), Product Marketing, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing and Strategic Partnerships, which are intended to solidify the Company’s brand preference and leadership in the region. You will also be responsible for driving market share (brand and website traffic) and supporting the local Sales, Trade Marketing, Product and Corporate Communications teams.
You will play an instrumental part in actively shaping the brand perception and positioning of PropertyGuru towards property seekers in Malaysia, as Malaysia’s Leading Property Technology Company.
We’re looking for a true Marketing Guru with fire in the belly! This is a role for a strategic thinker, creative problem solver and process driver who wants to have their hands in several things at once; who can provide end-to-end guidance on marketing and communication campaigns across all media touchpoints; who can build a strong culture of teamwork; and who can collaborate well with others. The candidate must flourish in a fast-paced, ever-changing, and deadline-driven environment.
Local Consumer Marketing Strategy
- Develop and implement PropertyGuru Malaysia’s Consumer Marketing Strategy, which is aligned to the brand direction, to meet the Company’s overall business objectives
- Consumer Marketing: Develop and execute on PropertyGuru’s brand positioning through ATL/BTL, PR and Marketing partnership programmes, campaigns and initiatives. In this capacity, you will work closely with PropertyGuru’s Regional Brand and Consumer Marketing Teams
- Content Marketing: Drive organic website traffic by creating and amplifying Content that property seekers in Malaysia love. In this capacity, you will work closely with PropertyGuru’s Regional Content and Online Marketing Teams
- Product Marketing: Support consumer product development and play a critical role in the launch and promotion of new and existing products and services to property seekers in Malaysia
- Conduct market, competitor and product research and monitor trends in related industries to deepen PropertyGuru’s insights in Malaysia and around the region (i.e. Southeast Asia)
- Collaborate with local Sales and Trade Marketing teams to capture new business opportunities
- Represent PropertyGuru Malaysia in PropertyGuru Group’s Regional Marketing Council
- Member of Country Management Team
- Inspire, lead and develop the local Consumer Marketing Team to achieve departmental targets
- Drive and manage marketing campaigns:
- Develop, implement and track creative and impactful consumer marketing campaigns and events; campaigns encompass Above-the-Line, Below-the-Line, Online, Direct, and Social Media campaigns
- Build and implement an impactful calendar of ongoing engagement with local Property Seekers
- Initiate and lead local agency and partnership discussions
- Lead continuous optimisation of always-on and flight-based campaigns, creative outputs and media buys
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Mass Communication, Business, or related field, or equivalent combination of experience, education and training
- A minimum of 6+ years in Marketing, of which >4 years is in Consumer/B2C Marketing
- Demonstrated success in the development and execution of local marketing and communication strategies; possesses superior skills in brand management, marketing communications (including digital, social media and PR), media planning and integrated marketing campaigns
- Experience in Public Relations, Media Planning and Online Marketing is a must-have
- Experience in Content Marketing and Strategic Partnerships is preferred
- Proven track record in leading highly-performing teams
- Proven ability to partner with multiple stakeholders and other functions in a highly matrixed organisation
- Experience working with e-commerce, technology or online brands or working on a new brand is a plus
- Experience in Real Estate is highly-desired; minimally, interest in Real Estate is a must-have