“Make a real difference at PropertyGuru
Real aspirations. Real people. Real impact.
PropertyGuru is a home-grown digital marketplace that’s transforming the experience of finding, financing, and owning a home across Southeast Asia. We’re a community of people enabling real-world aspirations through digital transformation and constant innovation. Every day, the work that we do has a real and positive impact on thousands of lives. We’re looking for driven individuals with a can-do spirit to join our community of innovators, builders, dreamers, and doers; someone who shares our belief that every person – no matter what their circumstance – should have a place to call home.
PropertyGuru. Look Forward To Home.”
We’re looking for a Principal Product Manager for the Agent Monetization team to join our Product team in Singapore. As part of this role, you will be a critical leader on our Agent side of the business.
As part of this role, you will be working on creating a new line of products & services connecting our agents and consumers. You will also work on managing and optimizing current value-added products. This role will entail partnering closely with other engineering teams, product and program managers, sales managers, user experience designers, marketing managers, finance, and customer service leaders as well as internal product stakeholders across the company for driving the business. You will also shape the vision of PropertyGuru in becoming a trusted advisor to every person seeking property.
• Lead the definition, execution, and roll-out of features – both, customer-facing as well as those that facilitate the business operation or improve development efficiency.
• Drive speed on ideation, planning, design, and development of new products and features across the team
• Partner with functions, including engineering, program management, trade marketing, and sales to produce the best quality products & services as a team.
• Collaborate with and learn from partners and vendors who may have cutting edge solutions and/or content
• Learn from customer feedback, behavioral measurements, A/B tests, and other data sources to build better experiences and ensure we are building on the right things over time.
• Articulate findings and conclusions to key stakeholders and executive-level leadership.
• Provide mentorship and best practices to the broader Product Management organization.
Who You Are
• 7+ years crafting and delivering world-class products in a product management role
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics(A/B testing and experimentation, user testing, data analysis) to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
• Experience in working with Pricing Models and Dynamic Pricing Optimization systems
• Ability to strategize long-term provide structure and divide it into steps goals to achieve them.
• Outstanding track record with engineers, designers, and cross-functional partners: people love to work with you!
• Display good empathy, judgment, and leadership, focus.
• Ability to prioritize requirements across conflicting priorities, and break down complex problems into actionable steps
• Bias-to-action, willing to do whatever it takes to get quality products and features to market on time