PropertyGuru Group is Asia’s leading online property company and the preferred destination for over 25 million property seekers to find their dream home, every month. PropertyGuru and its group companies empower the property seekers with the widest option of more than 2 million homes, in-depth insights and solutions that enable them to make confident property decision across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in 2007 and revolutionised the Singapore property market by taking it online and made property search transparent for the property seeker. Over the decade, the group has grown from a regional property media powerhouse to a high-growth technology company with a robust portfolio of No.1 property portals, award-winning mobile apps; best-in-class developer sales enablement platform, ePropertyTrack and a host of industry-leading property offerings such as awards, events and publications – across eleven countries in Asia.
For more information, please visit www.PropertyGuruGroup.com
Projects Acquisition Manager About the Role We’re looking for a seasoned Projects Acquisition Manager to champion a new initiative for DDproperty B2B business and will play a critical role in driving the roadmap of this business to connect Thai developers with the fast-growing Greater China market. You will partner closely with the China Solutions team to achieve projects and revenue KPIs for the group. Key Responsibilities
1. Sourcing and evaluation of Thai projects that fit the Chinese market requirement
2. Drive the business negotiation with Thai developers on the rights to market and sell the chosen projects in Greater China.
3. Work closely with colleagues and partners from China and HQ (Singapore) to ensure smooth flow of information and carrying out of tasks.
4. Responsible for follow-up of project marketing support work such as project information update, payment, transfer and training to Chinese agents etc.
5. Stay grounded and connected to the Thai market and provide valuable suggestions to Country Manager on how to improve the projects securing process and methodology
6. Manage relationships with both Thai developers and Chinese agents to ensure smooth continuity of the business relationships.
7. Responsible for the quarterly project acquisition target set by the company.
8. Responsible for the quarterly and annual transaction revenue targets set by the company.
1. Degree in Business/Marketing/Real Estate with at least 3-5 years of relevant work experience in the real estate industry
2. Prior track record of securing projects to market from developers highly desirable
3. Strong negotiation skills with ability to negotiate deals with counterpart in senior management level
4. Experience with working in Greater China or experience in working with the Chinese in cross-border business dealings is an advantage.
5. Ability to speak Thai, Chinese and English. Knowledge of Chinese language a strong advantage.
6. Well versed with the latest projects launches updates in Thailand and well-connected with developers or agencies to access the latest market updates.
7. Self-starter with an ambitious streak to succeed in life.
8. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving entrepreneurial environment and work independently.
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative and learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know. For a full listing of our jobs, visit https://careers.propertygurugroup.com.