Make A Real Difference At PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
At PropertyGuru Group, we believe that every person – no matter what their circumstance – should have a place to call home. That’s why we’ve been on a mission to transform how people find, finance, and own home across Southeast Asia over the last 13 years.
Voted by property seekers as “Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search”, PropertyGuru enables real-world aspirations through digital transformation and constant innovation. Every day, the work that we do has a real and positive impact on thousands of lives.
As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our community work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support, and resources to do the best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
For a full listing of our jobs, visit https://careers.propertygurugroup.com
Responsible of renewal/retention for designated customer base
• Establish frequent communication
• Accept responsibility and attend to customers’ needs in a timely manner
• Ensure each customer(Agent) within the stipulated timeline for servicing and identify up-selling opportunity
• Practice proper account management skills:-
• Ensure that Agent’s subscription renewed on time
• Identify top tier customer who spends with us and arrange face-to-face meeting for up-selling opportunity
• Take the time to understand them:-
• Where they operate, what areas they specialize in
• Ensure regular and updated listings are posted with PropertyGuru Group
Establish valuable and significant communication with Agents
• Communicate with the focus of retaining Agents
• Share valuable key messages about PropertyGuru and advantages of our products
Focus on targets
• Focus on achieving monthly team and individual targets
Accurate and timely reporting of sales performance via sales support team
• Monthly reporting to Sales Manager, on team and individual performance and on monthly pipeline
Required Qualification, Knowledge and Experience
• A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, or other related field
• At least 3 to 4 years of experience in a Sales or Customer Service environment
Skills, Knowledge& Abilities
• Good computer skills- MS Office
• Strong communications skills
• Business telephone etiquette
• Customer service skills
• Sales skills
• Able to converse in English, Bahasa Malaysia or/and a Chinese dialect (Mandarin/Cantonese/Hokkien)
• Team player
• Honest and trustworthy