Technical Team Lead - Mobile Android
- Lead high calibre mobile team that develops and maintains our suite of PropertyGuru Mobile applications
- Part of hardcore group of engineers who brings XP Technical practices to Mobile software development
- We value the need to do Unit Test, the quality of Unit Test along with high code coverage
- We don’t just engineer native mobile codes. We contribute to our automated mobile UI Acceptance Tests, automated mobile api tests
- Create tools and scripts that eliminate the need for anything manual for development and testing on mobile apps
- Work closely with Product Owners to devise best ways to implement new functionality and optimise existing applications
- Work with Scrum methodology, JIRA, Confluence
- We love to contribute back to the community via open source projects and giving technical talks
- 5 years of software development experience, at least 2 years in mobile space (native Android development)
- Possess strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, especially in Java
- Expert with Android SDK and Android Studio
- Maintain and improve our Android Continuous Integration and Deployment process.
- Possesses strong understanding of OOP and language-agnostic design patterns.
- Able to contribute XP Technical practices
- Able to conduct high quality Code Review.
- Required to do Unit Testing and UI Automation Testing. TDD is greatly welcomed
- If you are a hardcore-XP mobile engineer, we want you!
- Good to have: showcase of open-source projects, portfolio of apps on Play Store, technical blogs