Technical Team Lead – Engineering
PropertyGuru Engineering is a high-performance culture illustrated by fearlessness and hyperproductivity.
We’re looking for engineers with a strong product and technical vision that are excited about being part of one of the fastest growing technology companies in South East Asia. You should be comfortable in uncharted territory, be pumped on building new systems at scale and love the idea of creating software that is truly changing the world.
We are a nimble team with a huge vision and an exciting roadmap. Bring your bold ideas, hustle and customer obsession and find the ultimate developer’s playground to build amazing products used by millions worldwide.
Our team works with cutting edge and industry standard technologies including ES6, React/Redux, Node.js, Python but our main programming language is PHP but we will take onboard engineers proficient in any of the web languages (Ruby, Java, etc.).
PropertyGuru has brilliant developer tooling and infrastructure that enables world-class engineers to deliver game-changing products. Our team is comprised of the best and brightest, expect to be challenged and grow faster in your career then you ever thought possible.
Fearlessness. You think a working proof-of-concept is the best way to make a point. You strive on proving that speed and quality are not conflicting; that you can achieve both at the same time.
- 8+ years of web development experience using LAMP stack or similar web technologies
- Relevant professional experience building highly-scalable applications for the web
- Experience in PHP frameworks such as Symfony 2, ZF2, or proven ability to learn on the job
- Experience in online payments and subscription based system
- Strong Team Leader experience
- Possess knowledge in ERP systems
- You know how to build highly scalable, robust, and fault-tolerant services that support our unique rate-of-growth requirements
- You stay up-to-date with the latest architectural trends
- You feel ownership over everything you ship; you'd never call code "released" until you’re confident it’s correct
- You pride yourself on efficient monitoring, strong documentation, and proper test coverage
- You believe that you can achieve more on a team — that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts
- You rely on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement
- You understand requirements beyond the written word. Whether you’re working on an API used by other developers, an internal tool consumed by our operation teams, or a feature used by millions of riders, your attention to details leads to a delightful user experience