SEO Project Manager
PropertyGuru, Asia’s leading online property group, is looking for seasoned technical SEO guru to join our team of digital experts from SEA, Silicon Valley, Australia, and many other. As part of the team, you will also work closely with many of our global marketing partner such as Google, Yahoo, Facebook, etc.
Based in Bangkok, SEO Project Manager is responsible to help execute the overall strategy and goals for SEO products for both mobile and desktop web. You will maintain product roadmap and responsible in guiding the respective engineering team to achieve the planned goals and roadmap. This role will work across regional business units, as well as cross-functionally with Product, Online marketing, Consumer Marketing, Data Science, and Analytics.
You will see the big picture and the small detail at the same time. By understanding the broad needs of the business with a mix of localization, create detailed product specifications from design to functionality to usability and communicate with the engineering team. You should be comfortable managing strategies and initiatives across multiple business units, partners and stakeholders. Besides profoundly familiar with the technical aspect of SEO, you must be analytical with good understanding of various SEO related metrics and concepts such as keyword rankings, share of voice, share of visits of different page groups, crawl rate and errors, indexation, page load time, click through on SERP, Google algorithm update, etc.
- Together with SEO team, derive technical SEO strategy, roadmap, specification
- Execute strategy and roadmap, and maintain development team velocity
- Maintain close collaboration with other product group, and align priority
- Guide and lead your team of software engineers, to see the developed roadmap and vision come to life
- Manage a sprint team of engineers to execute on the roadmap
- Write detailed user stories with the close collaboration with marketing team, UX team, data team and product team
- Develop quality assurance processes, assist in documentation and testing where needed
- Conduct experiments, measure, and analyse results from the developed SEO products, and communicate across the organization
- Act on trends and opportunities as seen in the extremely dynamic and competitive industry
- 3 to 5 years of SEO project management experience for large-scale websites with a profound knowledge of technical SEO and agile management
- Strong knowledge and experience in HTML and CSS
- Being data driven and capable of analyzing SEO results, leveraging analytics and quantitative methods to inform and influence decision-making
- Ability to motivate and inspire engineering team to achieve beyond planned goals
- Excellent communicator in English and Thai is a must to liaise with Thai and English speaking clients
- Enthusiasm to rapidly designing and delivering products with SEO success with bots and users as prime driver
- Solid attention to detail and project management