Based in Kuala Lumpur and reporting to the SEO Manager, as an SEO Executive, you will be responsible to grow the website traffic creatively and strategically. To succeed, you will bring forward your knowledge and expertise in SEO and Content Marketing. You will help us — develop and execute content marketing strategies; review and propose potential on-site updates; review and execute off-site campaigns.
You will need to be creative yet analytical in the same time to create and measure the outcome. You should be analytical with good understanding of various SEO related metrics and concepts such as keyword search volume & trends, keyword rankings, share of visits, domain authority, page authority, linking pages & domains, and etc.
- Enhance and improve our organic online presence and traffic leveraging content marketing
- Create detailed content strategies in all form of content (text articles, infographics, videos, bite-size content)
- Develop and manage SEO editorial content calendar
- Work closely with all creative resources including writers, designers and other agency personnel
- Channel management of content hub and other supporting channels such as social media channels and newsletter distribution
- Work with influential websites including news sites, high profile blogs and forums to evangelise content
- Leverage PR tactics to identify key market trends and opportunities to create exposure and drive demand online
- Facilitate off-site SEO campaigns such as blogger outreach, forum engagement, broken link building and etc
- Work closely with external vendors to ensure timely deliverable of all off-site SEO campaigns.
- Review and audit our assets (main websites) to propose potential content and code optimization.
- Gather insights and measure the effectiveness of on-site and off-site SEO strategy
- Recommend and implement new SEO idea (both on-site and off-site) to capture growth opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Computer/ Telecommunication), Computer Science/ Information Technology, Marketing, Advertising/ Media or equivalent
- 2+ years of proven record of success in SEO and Content Marketing campaigns
- Experience and knowledge in — On Page Optimization; Off Page Link Building; Keyword Research; Content Strategy; Social Media Buzz; Working knowledge of HTML and CSS; Technical Web Analysis
- Expert knowledge of Google products such as Google Analytics; Search Console; Keyword Planner
- Experience in creating content for the web and grow traffic organically
- Project management skills to manage input and output of any relevant SEO campaign, liaising with in-house or external agency personnel
- Ability to analyze results and visualize the outcome of SEO campaigns, and communicates to broader team
Visit us at: https://www.propertygurugroup.com/