Regional Marketing Manager - Engagement (Kuala Lumpur/Jakarta/Bangkok)
As the Regional Marketing Manager - Engagement, you will be responsible for and have the opportunity to develop and implement strategic marketing communication programs. These strategic programs will be aimed at improving overall client sentiments of the company and raise its brand awareness, positioning PropertyGuru as an industry though-leader to further sales objectives.
You will play a critical role in leading and supporting the delivery of said programs across various channels, across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia. This includes festive appreciation events, premium conceptualisation/production and e-communication of company initiatives to targeted client groups. Reporting to and supporting the Regional Head of Engagement (Singapore-based), the role will require you to work closely and to build excellent rapport with other cross-functional teams including that of Sales, Creative and Monetization teams.
To succeed, you will have to first and foremost be well-versed in and passionate about content-creation and copywriting. You will also have to be a creative-thinker with a can-do attitude; one who embraces excellence in the quality of your work and not be averse to getting your hands dirty.
We are searching for a candidate to join our Business Division as Regional Marketing Manager - Engagement in our Agent Trade Marketing Team, playing a regional role. This person needs to be a team player who is capable of working in a fast-paced environment, responsible for helping to develop and implement PropertyGuru’s strategic communication strategies, plans and marketing programs.
Job duties include:
- The development, management and staging of strategic events to drive objective of improving overall client sentiments of the company, raise its brand awareness and provide an avenue for the various sales team to meaningfully engage with key clients
- The conceptualization and execution of effective strategic marketing and engagement programs to improve client’s ‘stickiness’ and loyalty to the company
- The development and execution of in country content marketing plan, including content development to position the company as an industry thought-leader that continually innovate to serve its clients better
- Being the key driver behind the production of sales and marketing premiums and collaterals to be distributed to targeted clients
- The managing of inventory for above mentioned premiums and collaterals
- At least 3-year experience in an executive marketing role and had a hand in executing both ATL and BTL, online and offline marketing communication campaigns
- Experience with planning and execution of trade events will be highly advantageous
- Strong ability in marketing copywriting and conceptualizing of marketing creative
- Possesses strong organizational and communication skills - both written and verbal
- Chinese/Bahasa/Thai language proficiency to communicate fluently with mandarin/bahasa/thai-speaking clients will be highly advantageous
- Fun, dynamic and energetic self-starter, who is highly dependable, thinks on his/her feet and is willing to get their hands dirty
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Works well under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor
- Competent in
- Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint (essential)
- Adobe Dreamweaver and Photoshop (not crucial)
- Great interpersonal skills – builds rapport and relationships quickly and at all levels
- Passionate about real estate with strong understanding or interest (not crucial)