So you think you can break code? Think you’re a kickass bug hunter?
You are an inquisitive, tenacious, and thorough engineer who loves to break things in order to keep us honest about what we’re shipping. An outstanding QA Engineer believes testing is a collaborative process rather than a confrontation. You get involved with feature development on day one and follow it through release. You are the Dev Team’s best friend and you have the team’s trust and power to say “We can’t ship that”.
Why is QA important at PropertyGuru?
You’re an important member of an Agile cross-functional team who collaboratively design, implement, test and maintain our award-winning websites and mobile applications. We pledge to provide the best user experience to million property buyers/sellers and best services to thousand property agents/agencies.
What are examples of work that our QA engineers have done at PropertyGuru?
- QA Engineers in PropertyGuru employ morden testing practices such as unit testings, UI automation, acceptance test driven development (ATDD) and exploratory testing, session-based testing
- We have built 15 mobile apps for 3 different mobile platforms and 4 countries, which have passed 1 million downloads milestone
- Our mobile apps always occupy top 10 most downloaded apps in both Google Play and App Store, which bring us great awards for mobile apps every year
- We have developed 5 property portals with dominant presence in 4 countries and our traffic has passed 100 million monthly page views milestone and is increasing fast
- We win prestigious awards for property online portals every year and our web portals always occupy top most visited sites in all 4 countries
- 3+ years of experience in Quality Assurance/Testing, Automation framework design (desirable) or related experience
- Strong experience with building and writing automation scripts and/or programs using tools such as Selenium, Appium etc.
- Experience in Security Testing/Performance Testing is an advantage
- Exposure to collaborating tools like GitHub, JIRA, Confluence
- Exposure to Scrum methodology and XP technical practices such as unit testing, pair programming, test-driven development, continuous integration or continuous delivery
- Self-motivated, fast learner, detail-oriented, team player and a sense of humour