The PropertyGuru Sales Support team is seeking an innovative, results-oriented, team player to help build our agent & developer listing business. This Pricing Analyst will report to the Head of Pricing & Yield and work closely with key stakeholders to drive the pricing strategy for PropertyGuru across SEA.
Some of the key job functions of the Pricing Analyst are:
- Maintain rate cards update on a quarterly basis by analyzing existing pricing rules for opportunities to improve revenue and ensuring rates are updated into the system
- Perform post mortem analysis on pricing initiatives, make recommendations for improvement
- Building and developing new process / reports / systems
- Support KPI growth by data analysis, finding gaps and working with country managers
- Creating standard or ad hoc business reports and ensure delivery per SLA to achieve high efficiency Create and maintain competitor landscape analysis
- 3+ years in Pricing, Financial or analytics background
- Bachelor degree in related field
- Demonstrated success in data intensive quantitative analysis and recommendations
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; strong bias for action
- Strong in Excel & Modeling
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and feature concepts.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what's necessary
- Strong verbal and written communication skills across all levels of the organization and ability to influence others internally and externally