Are you ready to break through your limits? We are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our high performing team in the most innovative tech company in the region.
To succeed, you must be passionate about engaging with new and existing customers. You will also have to be an ‘out of the box’ thinker with a can-do attitude; one who embraces excellence in the quality of your work!
As the Marketing Executive, you will be assisting in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies. These strategic programs will be aimed at improving overall client sentiments of the company and raise its brand awareness, positioning PropertyGuru as an industry though-leader to further sales objectives.
You will play a critical role in the ownership of driving said programs across various channels. This includes thought leadership activities, networking events, premium conceptualisation/production and e-communication of company initiatives to targeted client groups. The role will require you to work closely and to build excellent rapport with other cross-functional teams including that of Sales, Creative and Monetization teams.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Execute strategic events to drive objective of improving overall client sentiments of the company, raise its brand awareness and provide an avenue for the various sales team to meaningfully engage with key clients
- Execute effective strategic marketing and engagement programs to improve client’s ‘stickiness’ and loyalty to the company
- Being the key driver behind the production of sales and marketing premiums and collaterals to be distributed to targeted clients
- The managing of inventory for above mentioned premiums and collaterals
- At least 1 year experience in a marketing role and had a hand in executing marketing campaigns
- Experience with planning and execution of trade events will be highly advantageous
- Possesses strong organizational and communication skills - both written and verbal
- Competent in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint (essential)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Works well under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor
- Great interpersonal skills – builds rapport and relationships quickly and at all levels
- Fun, dynamic and energetic self-starter, who thinks on his/her feet and is willing to get their hands dirty