Marketing Executive - Monetisation Team
We are looking for a Marketing Executive (monetisation role) to join the largest and leading property group in Southeast Asia.
As part of the young and dynamic Developer Marketing team, you will play a critical role in delivering key tactical marketing initiatives that drives the company’s revenue growth.
You will be working with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to deliver campaigns that would excite the real estate industry about our company’s suite of products and advertising solutions. You will be executing monetisation marketing initiatives and contributing to the success of new offers and take-up among target audience group – for instance, new product launch plans, product packaging / bundling and product pricing / promotions.
You have to be a highly motivated, tenacious and dynamic team player capable of working in a fast-paced environment. You should have high standards of excellence and an appetite for constant challenges. The ability to build excellent rapport with other cross-functional teams including Product, Sales, Pricing and Marketing Engagement is essential.
- New product go-to-market planning and execution
- Develop selling points of new products and articulate them via sales materials, telescripts and collaterals
- Ideate and deliver on marketing plans to effectively reach target audience
- Leverage on touchpoints between the company and target audience at influencer and end-consumer level to generate awareness and facilitate further conversations that would lead to sales conversion
- Lifecycle campaigns and product promotion
- Analyse customer purchase behaviour and product take-up rates and be in conversation with stakeholders to understand customer preferences and product performances
- Propose and implement mass or segment-targeted marketing campaigns and sales promotions to drive purchases
- Leverage on customer lifecycle touchpoints between the company and target segment to drive awareness and generate warm sales leads for conversions
- Manage and execute the day-to-day operations of on-going marketing and sales activities
- Operation includes: prepare campaign database, issue campaign briefs, ensure timely delivery of campaign communications, develop communications and marketing materials etc.
- Carry out any other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Diploma/degree in Business Administration/Marketing or equivalent
- Strong organisational skills, and communication skills - both written and verbal
- Strong Computer skills including Excel (V-lookup & Pivot table), PowerPoint
- Able to conceptualise marketing creative and to write marketing copy
- Able to multi task and has a sense of urgency to deliver as per deadlines
- Able to work independently
- Must be meticulous, proactive, and creative
- Works well under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanour