IT Support Specialist
We’re looking for an IT Support Specialist to join our existing team in providing support to 50 internal users in PropertyGuru’s Bangkok office. Support includes fault diagnosis and resolution of Microsoft Windows and Mac OS desktops along with Linux and Microsoft server platforms, broadband fault diagnosis, reporting and tracking and keeping users updated during the process. You will also provide support on other products and services that we offer, including email, web, VoIP, router and firewall configuration.
This is what we have done already
- We have developed 5 property portals with dominant presence in 4 countries.
- Our traffic has passed 100 million monthly page views and is increasing fast.
- We win prestigious awards for property online portals every year and our web portals always occupy top most visited sites in all 4 countries.
- Be the 1st-level support to resolve users’ technical issues related to their desktops, laptops, tablets, phones, printers, network connectivity, website services and software
- Manage users’ email, chat, website services, and shared folder accounts
- Hardware & software maintenance (e.g. replace printer toner, apply software updates, etc.)
- Assist & communicate to users via email, chat, phone, and/or on-site.
- Excel at managing Windows and Office installations, deploying anti-virus solutions and generic software support
Familiar with desktops, laptops and multi-function printers, smartphones, VOIP & conference phones, wireless access points, network switches, CAT5e cabling Some experience with networking, routing, VPNs Self-motivated, fast learner, detail-oriented, team player and a sense of humor
- Written and verbal English communication skills (incl. technical jargon)