We are looking for a software engineer with a strong product and technical vision that is excited about being part of one of the fastest growing technology companies in Southeast Asia.
You will work closely with the best and brightest Product and Engineering team, supporting each other in achieving the team goals, to build an integrated marketing and e-commerce solution to boost sales in our different Southeast Asia markets. The team works with a high degree of responsibility, coupled with a high degree of freedom of how to get the job done.
Ready for some challenging and fun work? Join the Guru family who pushes beyond good in everything we do, learn and grow together. Last but not least, have fun and celebrate success achieved.
Unsure if you are a perfect fit for the role? Apply nonetheless! You might be a potential match for other roles across the organization!
- Bachelor in Computer science, engineering or equivalent work experience 5+ years experience in software development or systems integration, with good knowledge of PHP, Java or NodeJS
- Good working knowledge of SQL, data modeling and Web development technologies
- Possess knowledge in developing custom API for 3rd part integration and good understanding of microservices architectures
- Experience in custom or open source e-commerce development (Magento, Prestashop etc)
- Good knowledge of at least one payment gateway
- Excellent interpersonal skills working in a team environment
Good to have:
- Experience in development in a serverless architecture, like AWS Lambda
- Experience with CRM systems (commercial like Salesforce or custom developed)
- Familiarity with Symfony or other PHP frameworks
- Good understanding of ERPs such as Netsuite (highly preferred), SAP, JD Edwards, Oracle, MS Navision
- Comfortable working within an Agile/ Scrum environment