PropertyGuru, Asia’s leading online property group, is looking for a new data scientist for the Data Science & Analysis Team. After a phenomenal ride of growth, the company is further expanding to new milestones with special focus on Data Science & BI based products.
As a data scientist, you will be part of one of Southeast Asia’s strongest technology teams working on high impact data science project. In this role, you will lead the research and execution of data science project, working with massive interesting data, and turn them into our key competency.
Our websites attract more than 100 million monthly page-views which results in non-stop massive click-stream for behavior data with around 130M of users; we also have the most comprehensive data for property supply and demand in Southeast Asia. Are you ready to turn our massive data into superior consumer satisfaction and remarkable business growth?Responsibilities:
- Initiate high impact data science projects and make actionable plan
- Research and design the core algorithm
- Develop prototype and some production API
- Liaise with product owner and engineers to deliver
- Analyse the performance of data science projects and continuously improve
- PhD in Machine Learning related field, or Master with rich relevant experience
- Familiar with general ML methods and expert in one of the following field:
- Deep learning
- Supervised learning and feature engineering
- Time series analysis
- Proven success in applying data science methodologies to business
- Proficient in a data science language like Python, R, or Scala
- Familiar with machine learning packages like scikit-learn, TensorFlow etc.
- Ability to develop stable production API is a plus Logical & systematic, team player, fast learner