Content Services Specialist
An exciting career opportunity opening up at PropertyGuru.com.my
As part of PropertyGuru Group, Southeast Asia’s leading online property group, PropertyGuru.com.sg is looking for a Content Services Specialist. This new role aims to improve company’s efficiency by managing available external resources (freelance writers) with internal requests (editorial and content) both on-site and off-page.
As Content Services Specialist, you will be part of one of Southeast Asia’s strongest Marketing teams. You will be responsible for creating a powerful ecosystem of content creation, involving internal resources as well as building a strong network of partners.
We are looking for candidates that bring best-practice experience in creating processes, managing timelines and budget. As this role sits within the Consumer Marketing team, there is potential for the candidate to develop his/her career further in the marketing function. We take career growth very seriously and give ample opportunity and support to achieve that.
- Managing project timelines and submission for sponsored and outsourced content (40%):
- Receive briefs from internal stakeholders for various content and editorial pieces and distribute it to the content network, holding them responsible for timelines and quality
- Run quality and sense checks on both briefs and submitted content
- Be responsible for the quality of images in content pieces
- Assist in managing the budget and payments to freelancers
- Work with the Head of Consumer Marketing to reach out to freelancers and external content contributors to join our content network
- Schedule and publish content online, including adding and editing images
- Print logistics, quality and distribution (40%):
- Drive the operations for the print publication PropertyGuru News and Views, including liaising with the designers, printers and writers
- Manage distribution channels per quarter to ensure optimal print reach
- Manage the costs of distribution, printing and design through shrewd contract negotiations with vendors
- Work with internal stakeholders to create and manage meeting cadences and publication timelines, including submission of content and advertisements
- Work with designers on proofreading, layout, images, and to sign off on all proofs prior to printing
- Execution of partnership deals (20%):
- Work with the Regional Head of Marketing Communications and the Head of Consumer Marketing to administer and execute regional and local partnership deals
- Be the primary point of contact between partners and PropertyGuru
- Between 3 to 5 years of working experience with a strong background in project management, managing deadlines and timelines
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Able to network, build and maintain professional relationships
- Detail-oriented, disciple ned, with a strong sense of aesthetics
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, and project management platforms like Trello or Asana, Wordpress and basic HTML coding
We are a consumer-centric company, and everything we do stems from providing the consumer more relevant information to make better property decisions. It will help if you have been a user of www.PropertyGuru.com.sg, and a Facebook fan http://www.facebook.com/PropertyGuru.com.sg before the interview; you will never know if we might test you during the interview on how much you know about us! See you soon!