Content Marketing Manager
An exciting career opportunity opening up at Rumah.com
This new role as a Content Marketing Manager aims to take Rumah.com into exciting, new territories of engaging our audiences –property seekers- both on-site and off-page.
You will be part of one of Southeast Asia’s strongest Marketing teams and will be responsible for creating a powerful ecosystem of content creation and distribution, involving internal resources as well as building a strong network of partners.
Rumah.com is looking for candidates that bring best-practice experience in content marketing and that have the potential to develop their careers further. We take career growth very seriously and give ample opportunity and support to achieve that.
- Create content calendar that delivers great experiences to our key audiences (first-time property buyers, upgraders, and property investors)
- Create insights on content our audiences prefer relevant to what company provide
- Lead the process of content planning, creation, distribution
- Innovate on content formats; written, video, user-generated, etc.
- Track content performance in terms of traffic, engagement, leads
- Drive process of content creation:
- Hold content owners accountable to timely and quality delivery
- Leverage internally-driven content sources such as our listing base, events, key note speaker occurrences, PR content, content from the company’s other markets (Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia), etc.
- Manage network of contributors, both internal and external, prior to company’s objective to be the leading property sites. Networks include but not limited to: bloggers, news portals, etc.
- Ensure content distribution that delivers on traffic and engagement objectives
- Define and implement strategies to leverage our internal media (website, database, etc.) to engage with and grow our audiences
- Work with Online Marketing team to drive content amplification and syndication beyond existing audiences
- Execute an effective Public Relations function
- Cope a network of distribution partners, incl. publishers, opinion leaders, etc.
- 5+ years in Marketing communications (Public Relations, publishing, marcoms / advertisement, etc.)
- 1+ year experience in online and 1+ in media industry
- Proven process leadership track record: strong communication skills, diligent at planning, holds people accountable to delivery on commitment, fact-based style towards process improvement
- Fluent in English, both in writing and speaking, to liaise with English speaking clients
- Enthusiast to work in a vibrant multi-cultural company
- Interest in Real estate (high preference)
Do some homework and visit us at www.rumah.com to find out more about what we do and sign up as a member at http://www.facebook.com/Rumah.com before the interview; you will never know if we might test you during the interview on how much you know about us!