Order Management Executive
Job no: 493083
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Department: Sales Operations
PropertyGuru Group is Asia’s leading online property company and the preferred destination for over 25 million property seekers to find their dream home, every month. PropertyGuru and its group companies empower the property seekers with the widest option of more than 2 million homes, in-depth insights and solutions that enable them to make confident property decision across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in 2007 and revolutionised the Singapore property market by taking it online and made property search transparent for the property seeker. Over the decade, the group has grown from a regional property media powerhouse to a high-growth technology company with a robust portfolio of No.1 property portals, award-winning mobile apps; best-in-class developer sales enablement platform, ePropertyTrack and a host of industry-leading property offerings such as awards, events and publications – across eleven countries in Asia.
For more information, please visit www.PropertyGuruGroup.com
This role reports to the Regional Head of Order Management, and plays a crucial part in producing accurate and compliant sales data for financial and sales reporting purposes. Order Management Executives also play an important role in delivering services to our customers, as well as supporting sales by booking advertising slots. Order Management sits at the heart of the company’s activities and provides an excellent viewpoint into the business and inner workings of South East Asia’s leading property portal.
- Process sales orders and payments promptly and accurately
- Ensure orders are in compliance with documented policies
- Handle bookings of certain advertising products
- Activate certain services sold using internal as well as external systems
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Possess at least a Degree/Diploma in any discipline
- At least 1 years working experience in the area of sales order processing
- Ability to grasp and perform complex rules based tasks in a consistent manner
- Ability to work swiftly and accurately, even when under time pressure
- Knowledgeable in MS Excel, MS Office
- Good written communication skills
Job training will be provided for successful candidates.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend