Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Job no: 492682
Work type: Permanent Full Time
As a Lifecycle Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for strengthening PropertyGuru’s relationship with our customers throughout their lifecycle to drive high-value behaviors. You will be leading the development and execution of all lifecycle engagement and retention initiatives. Your focus will be to advance our automation, trigger and behavioral based marketing to ensure we are delivering the right creative/message, in the right channel, to the right customer at the right time. This is a regional role spanning across Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand.
The ideal person for this role is marketing and tech savvy, data driven, with proven hands-on experience working collaboratively with multiple teams in a fast and dynamic environment.
- Develop overall lifecycle marketing communications plan leveraging appropriate marketing channels (email, In-App/Push, onsite, etc.).
- Partner with Product and Consumer Marketing teams to develop campaigns deliverables for marketing content and offers
- Ensure that all campaigns have clearly defined success metrics which are tracked and analyzed
- Partner with Data Science team for customer segmentation and predictive modelling initiatives
- Utilize user segmentation and actionable cohorts to perform analysis, experimentation and conduct ongoing A/B testing for optimization.
- Work with Data Science teams to improve the intelligence available for predictive, personalized, real-time marketing
- Deliver results at an operational level with respect to campaign management, creatives, data mining, A/B testing, optimizing and scaling
- Provide weekly/ monthly performance reporting and analysis on all lifecycle marketing campaigns and take relevant action on insights gained
- Recognized University Degree in a Business / Marketing related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experiences
- Previous experience using Marketing Automation platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Eloqua or Marketo a plus
- Strong analytical mindset and an ability to analyse campaigns
- Good knowledge in marketing campaigns initiatives end-to-end process management & executions
- Attention to detail and able to work independently in an ambiguous and dynamic environment
- Effective communication and people engagement skills
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend