Head of Customer Engagement & Retention (Fast Key)
Job no: 492668
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Kuala Lumpur
FastKey is a market leading SaaS software suite, utilised by real estate developers and property agencies across South East Asia to efficiently market and sell new Real Estate projects.
We are on a mission to digitize the entire Property buying process from discovery & enquiry, to booking and paperwork; and as a subsidiary of the PropertyGuru Group, FastKey we are the market leading provider in the region.
We operate FastKey as a regional organization with presence in Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia, headquartered in Singapore (HQ).
We are looking for an experienced leader to join the regional team, based out of Kuala Lumpur, to help our teams to help our customers to succeed, through proactive and strategic Account Management to drive engagement.
- Lead and develop a team of Customer Engagement managers across the region
- Develop and execute strategic account management plans to improve servicing standards and deliverables to existing customers
- Coordinate communications between product and service team members and department heads; be a team player is a matrix organisation to deliver common objectives
To be successful in this role you will:
- Work closely with customers, partners, and sales teams to identify and understand issues, problems, and opportunities; proposing solution to address challenges and taking action based on sound analysis and judgment
- Develop a set of KPI’s for your organisation that will drive optimum engagement for your customers
- Conduct business reviews with your team members in a timely manner; ensuring strong customer engagement and retention
- Working closely with customers and sales teams to win new business by providing technical knowledge support to meet business goals and objectives.
- Possess at least Bachelor’s Degree either in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering, Business Studies/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent
- More than 10 years of working experience in the related field/industry
- Prior experience in corporate software sales or account management is added advantage
- Good understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Experience in SaaS systems such as SalesForce
- Autonomous leader & team player
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend