Order Management Executive
Job no: 492667
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Department: Sales Operations
- Process sales orders and payments promptly and accurately
- Ensure orders are in compliance with documented policies
- Handle bookings of certain advertising products
- Activate certain services sold using internal as well as external systems
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree/Diploma in any discipline.
- Required language(s): Thai, English.
- Knowledgeable in MS Excel, MS Office
- Preferably at least 1 years working experience in sales order processing, fresh graduates may also apply
- Ability to grasp and perform complex rules-based tasks in a consistent manner
- Ability to work swiftly and accurately, even when under time pressure
- Good written communication skills
Job training will be provided for successful candidates.
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend