(Senior) Digital Content Specialist
Job no: 492649
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Do you want to work as part of a high-performing marketing team? Do you think Digital first, last and always? Are you looking for an organisation with high potential for growth? If you find yourself saying ‘Yes’ to these questions, then keep reading!
PropertyGuru Group, Asia’s Leading Online Property Company, has been at the forefront of innovative, technology-enabled thinking that has transformed the way people search for their homes and make property investments. The Company is now looking to hire a world-class (Senior) Digital Content Specialist to help tell our story in Asia and beyond.
As a Digital Content Specialist, you will apply your passion for creating clear and concise information and on-brand copy that helps property seekers better understand the challenges and opportunities with the property landscape, including the property search and purchase process, and PropertyGuru’s role in helping them make a confident property decision. You will create web, email, social media and other digital channel content, which informs our users, contains compelling calls to action, and improves SEO performance and on-page engagement. You’ll partner with various people - content strategists, marketers, analytics specialists, creative groups, etc. – to identify unmet or insufficient user communication needs and solve them.
- Write clear, concise, usable and useful editorial copy, user interface text, emails and landing page content, community/social media responses and moderation, and content briefs
- Partner with subject matter experts to explain the property landscape, including the property search and purchase process, in your market, and enlighten how PropertyGuru works and describe outcomes to property seekers from all walks of life
- Provide timely editorial support and/or feedback
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimised for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, mobile, video, print, broadcast and in-person
- Incorporate learnings from analytics data and usability testing into the development of content
- Perform review and analysis of existing content across identified flows to identify elements that would benefit from testing and/or optimisation. Analyse metrics as visits, time on site, page views per visit, traffic mix, click-through rates, conversion rates, etc.
- Maintain and update website pages using WordPress
- Assist the Consumer Marketing Manager/Social Media Specialist/Videographer in the creation and posting of social media content
- Stay current with best practices and the latest trends in content creation and optimization, web analytics, SEO, email marketing and social media
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities, as assigned
Qualifications, Experience, Competencies & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Journalism, Communications, Advertising, Marketing, or related field or equivalent education and experience
- >4 years of web content production and UI writing experience, as well as experience incorporating best practices in search engine optimisation, social media, dynamic/video content, and editorial planning
- 2+ years of experience working with content management systems (e.g. WordPress, Sitecore) and good knowledge of content operations
- Superior writing, editing and proofreading skills; can succinctly and clearly communicate complex ideas, strong knowledge of PUEBI (Peduman Umum Ejaan Bahasa Indonesia)
- Understanding of SEO principles and experience in implementing it.
- Understanding of design principles, web writing best practices and how content fits into the user experience; a passionate advocate of user-centred writing
- Able to balance business and marketing needs with user needs for clarity and transparency
- Strong prioritisation and decision-making skills with proven ability to manage multiple priorities and projects with deadlines
- Experience creating a resource or library of content organised, indicating SEO, translations and version control
- Experience in web analytics tools and leading social media monitoring platforms is highly desired.
- Experience in managing a small team of writers or related skill sets is a plus
- Experience working with e-commerce, technology or online brands/clients is a plus
- Experience in Real Estate is highly-desired; minimally, interest in Real Estate is a must-have
- Hands-on, hardworking and motivated by a business in its ‘building phase’ and able to thrive in an environment with a ‘start-up’ culture
- Self-motivated, able to work independently as well as part of a team
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend