Machine Learning Engineer
Job no: 492645
Work type: Permanent Full Time
PropertyGuru Group is Asia’s leading online property company and the preferred destination for over 25 million property seekers to find their dream home, every month. PropertyGuru and its group companies empower the property seekers with the widest option of more than 2 million homes, in-depth insights and solutions that enable them to make confident property decision across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in 2007 and revolutionised the Singapore property market by taking it online and made property search transparent for the property seeker. Over the decade, the group has grown from a regional property media powerhouse to a high-growth technology company with a robust portfolio of No.1 property portals, award-winning mobile apps; best-in-class developer sales enablement platform, ePropertyTrack and a host of industry-leading property offerings such as awards, events and publications – across eleven countries in Asia.
For more information, please visit www.PropertyGuruGroup.com
The data science team is empowered to build unique and compelling user experiences using machine learning. Our Machine Learning Engineers are expected to be multi lingual as they will need to seamlessly move from being a data scientist to a software engineer. The responsibility of a Machine Learning Engineer will be to quickly explore the upcoming technologies to help develop a streamlined approach to implement and deploy the models.
Your work will be to develop, support and maintain the end-to-end platform which will allow us to develop and deploy various machine learning models into the PropertyGuru websites and apps with ease. To do this, you will be:
- Learning and exploring new developments in machine learning / deep learning frameworks to develop and improve our model deployment pipelines
- Developing innovative approaches to automated (re) training and (re) deployment of the models
Some applications that the data teams support are as follows:
- Segmentation of users and listing to enable intelligent marketing strategies.
- Image classification and segmentation to improve user experience.
- Real-time recommendation engines to suggest appropriate listings to the users.
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) to understand the text.
- Search ranking models.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- 2+ years of industry experience in building and productionizing end to end machine learning platforms
- Good engineering and coding skills with the ability to write high performance quality code
- Good understanding of common machine learning (Scikit-Learn) and deep learning frameworks (Pytorch, Tensorflow, Keras, etc.)
- Good understanding of common families of models, feature engineering, feature selection and other practical machine learning issues
- Experience in Python is a must. Other equivalent languages like C++, Java, Go, Scala is a plus
- Awareness of various cloud-based solutions such as AWS Sagemaker, Google CloudML, or Azure Batch AI will be an advantage
Bachelor’s degree in IT or relevant field. Alternatively, lesser qualifications with strong experience in machine learning will also be considered
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend