Customer Excellence Specialist
Job no: 492641
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Department: Sales Operations
Ensure the highest levels of customer service in a collaborative environment with a keen focus on helping customers resolve issues and problems and be successful, happy users of our product and services:
- Promptly attend to customers’ enquiries and requests coming through several touch points (phone calls, emails, enquiry form, online chat) and ensure SLAs are met without compromise to providing excellent and consistent customer service.
- Proactively initiate and perform outbound customer communications in a timely manner, including service outages/recovery/phishing alerts.
- Provide support for desktop and mobile devices environments.
- Leverage on and recommend online customer resources like help centre articles and tutorials, to promote self-help where appropriate.
- Troubleshoot, or escalate issues as appropriate, in a timely manner, while communicating clearly and proactively throughout the customer's experience until issues are resolved.
- Review ticket backlog to ensure they are kept to a minimum and take necessary actions with cross-functional teams to seek resolution of user issues.
- Strive to build lasting relationships with agents and colleagues based on trust and reliability.
- Utilize software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately to perform daily tasks, drive content, FAQs and feature development or bug fixes.
- Engage in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Ensure accurate, complete and timely recording, documentation and closure of tickets.
- Observe and comply with PropertyGuru’s customer engagement/service policies and procedures.
- Measure, analyze and report on customer engagement/experience against KPIs.
- Point of contact for process and procedures as well as complex escalations and technical issue resolution.
- Coaching and training agents on improving customer interaction and offering guidance.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of products, procedures and services through continuous improvement, following quality standards.
- Lead, organize, motivate and coordinate the day to day work flow activities of team members.
- Assist with inbound/outbound activity and/or assigned projects.
- Ensure cooperation and coordination with related departments in the company.
- Assist in developing process guides, product and system training as well as revised standards and methods.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- 2+ years’ experience in Call Centre environment. Experience handling outside of Malaysia market would be an added advantage.
- Clear Communicator
- High Customer Service Standards
- Strong computer skills, (ability to create, edit and analyse data)
- Advanced skills of effective listening and communication (verbal/written) with internal and external personnel/customers/agents
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English to liaise with English speaking customers
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in utilization of customer service operational tools (CRM, ticketing system)
- Experience in online marketplace or e-Commerce environment preferred
- Solid attention to detail
- Proven ability to successfully prioritize and plan to meet goals
- Demonstrates leadership skills
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to easily adapt well to change and encourages others to do the same
- Works well in team environment and as an individual contributor
- Expert skills in thinking outside of the box to resolve complex/escalated problems
- Ability to effectively relay accurate and detailed information to several parties via different touch points
- Actively assist in leading, organizing, motivating and coordinating day to day work flow activities of team members together with Manager
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend