Job no: 492617
Work type: Permanent Full Time
PropertyGuru Group is Asia’s leading online property company and the preferred destination for over 25 million property seekers to find their dream home, every month. PropertyGuru and its group companies empower the property seekers with the widest option of more than 2 million homes, in-depth insights and solutions that enable them to make confident property decision across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in 2007 and revolutionised the Singapore property market by taking it online and made property search transparent for the property seeker. Over the decade, the group has grown from a regional property media powerhouse to a high-growth technology company with a robust portfolio of No.1 property portals, award-winning mobile apps; best-in-class developer sales enablement platform, ePropertyTrack and a host of industry-leading property offerings such as awards, events and publications – across eleven countries in Asia.
For more information, please visit www.PropertyGuruGroup.com
Our websites attract more than 100 million monthly page-views which result in non-stop massive click-stream for behaviour data with around 130 million users. As a result, PropertyGuru has the most comprehensive data for property supply and demand in Southeast Asia.
Our Data Science team is empowered to build unique and compelling user experiences using machine learning and data. The work done by our Data Analysts are highly sought after as the business sees the Data Analysts as partners in their journey who drive and create tremendous impact to the business.
- Influence business by creatively exploring the data to inform the business
- Translate the user at scale and help drive the decision making
- Translate complex findings and results into a compelling narrative for the business
- Partner with business stakeholders to define and evaluate the key metrics for the business’ success and progress e.g. assist stakeholders in understanding the reason behind data changes
- Investigate questions around user experiments and help understand the reasons
- Communicate analyses and recommendations to the business stakeholders for their decision making
- Ensure that the analyses are repeatable and accessible
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or relevant field. Alternatively, lesser qualifications with strong experience in machine learning will also be considered
- Minimum 2+ years of industry experience in working with terabyte scale datasets. 4+ years preferred.
- Communicate clearly and effectively to cross functional business partners of varying technical levels
- Build clear and simple Tableau dashboards and presentations
- Working knowledge of relational databases (BigQuery, Redshift, MySQL) and query authoring (SQL)
- Experience working with Google Analytics is a plus
- Experience in Python, R, C++, Java, Go, Scala is a plus
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend