Senior Digital Marketing Executive (Paid Search & Social)
Job no: 492602
Work type: Permanent Full Time
PropertyGuru Group, Asia’s Leading Online Property Company, has been at the forefront of innovative, technology-enabled thinking that has transformed the way people search for their homes and make property investments. Our purpose is to help all property seekers in Asia to find and own their desired home (yes, we know that’s a colossal goal, but we are THAT ambitious); that’s why we need talented people like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
To further fuel our growth, we are expanding and growing our digital marketing competencies. To join us will mean joining an exciting environment where you would be working with a group of highly motivated and experienced Gurus who are highly versatile in online marketing domain. You would also play a critical part in marketing strategy planning, campaign operations and program optimization. Experimentation and data-centric decision making are the core of everything that we do, they inform marketing effectiveness for all marketing teams across all channels and target segments. In this role, you will own the platform of your choice and develop it with in-depth and best in class Ad-tech stack to scale our media operation and efficiency. You will be instrumental in driving our aspiration to achieve the next 100M customers as #1 South East Asia property technology group. So… if you can dream big, have entrepreneurial spirit, live to solve problem and have fun in the process, love technology then PropertyGuru is the place for you.
The successful candidate should be highly motivated, dynamic team player capable of working in a fast-paced environment. You should be rigorous & conformable with numbers, logical and analytical, attention to detail as well as enjoying problem solving.
- Own the optimization and management of paid search (SEM) program across Google (Adwords & DoubleClick Search) and Bing; including campaign structure & targeting improvements, search query mining, keyword expansion, PLA, landing page testing and improvement of bid management processes.
- Own strategy, management, and optimization of Paid Social program across Facebook, Instagram, and chat channels (FB messenger, Line, and WhatsApp), including identifying and developing audience segments, dynamic ads for product, DCO, marketing experiments, and improving bid management process.
- Work cross-functionally with all stakeholders including: Sales, Media planner, data science, consumer marketing, Product, and Engineering.
- Drive improvement of owned-platform through implementation of innovative ideas and Ad-tech stack/SaaS-tool; specifically, on scaling campaign operations, creative testing, data collection-segmentation-bid automation, and experimentations.
- Provide thought leadership on attribution and channel incrementality for your channels.
- Manage 3rd party vendors to optimize and expand upon existing campaigns; drive vendors to be proactive, creative, and efficient.
- Conduct competitive intelligence scans/bench-marking and develop strategies to adapt to changing environment.
- Report and analyze campaign performance, on a daily, weekly and monthly basis; develop insights and present QBRs.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Math, Statistic, Science, Economics, or Business.
- 4 years’ experience in running large scale digital marketing in highly competitive vertical, such as eCommerce, OTA, Marketplace/Classified, or digital agency.
- At least 3 years’ direct experience in managing Paid Search (Google, Bing, DoubleClick Search) OR Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, Line, WhatsApp).
- Experience working with Adserver (DCM, Sizmek, Mediaplex) and Web analytic (Google Analytic).
- Highly experienced MS Excel users.
- Working knowledge of Basic SQL.
- Experience in statistical analysis (hypothesis development, testing, regressions, sampling, correlation vs. causation).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and demonstrated ability to collaborate with multiple teams or business leaders is a must.
- Self-driven, keen learner and with a positive attitude.
- Able to write and speak in either Bahasa Indonesia and English Language are a BIG plus.
- A dreamer who likes to have fun in the process!
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend