Job no: 492598
Work type: Permanent Full Time
PropertyGuru Group is Asia’s leading online property company and the preferred destination for over 25 million property seekers to find their dream home, every month. PropertyGuru and its group companies empower the property seekers with the widest option of more than 2 million homes, in-depth insights and solutions that enable them to make confident property decision across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in 2007 and revolutionised the Singapore property market by taking it online and made property search transparent for the property seeker. Over the decade, the group has grown from a regional property media powerhouse to a high-growth technology company with a robust portfolio of No.1 property portals, award-winning mobile apps; best-in-class developer sales enablement platform, ePropertyTrack and a host of industry-leading property offerings such as awards, events and publications – across eleven countries in Asia.
For more information, please visit www.PropertyGuruGroup.com
This role is responsible for managing a Telesales team to create new business opportunities and establish business relationships with real estate agents to sell online marketing property solutions.
As a Telesales Lead, you need to lead from the front - Be positive and passionate, build strong relationships with the broader team, proactively propose new ideas, be a problem solver, provide good customer service, organise social activities, and participate in both company and team activities.
- Supervise and manage a Telesales team of 6 to 8 consultants to advise and sell online marketing solutions over the phone to real estate agents from real estate agencies
- Responsible for achieving revenue growth and attaining given monthly & quarterly targets and KPIs by successfully managing the assigned sales team
- Set individual KPIs and constantly align each team member with the company’s mission, goals and objectives
- Create what’s next, to improve team’s effectiveness and efficiency
- Disciplined use of sales CRM system, monitoring daily call activities for productivity and quality assurance
- Customer management such as handling customer complaints and enquiries via phone
- Support Head of Agency Business in daily operations and developing key metrics to achieve success in team’s performance and organizational goals
- Work closely with internal stakeholders such as customer service, order management, sales operations, trade marketing, product and finance teams to ensure smooth sales operations
- Reports directly to Head of Agency Business
- Minimum diploma or degree holder
- At least 3 years of telesales management and call centre experience, especially in the digital media space or in a fast-paced environment
- Possess excellent communication and customer management skills
- Possess strong interpersonal and leadership skills, with a great sense of ownership and willingness to go for the extra mile to deliver results
- Demonstrates excellent teamwork, respectful of differing styles, viewpoints, experience and diversity in general
- Demonstrates skills of a change agent, flexible to change, expresses a level of maturity related to business changes and demonstrates empathy as change relates to individuals on the team
- Strong organizational and time management skills, whilst working towards a revenue target
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend