Job no: 492595
Work type: Permanent Full Time
PropertyGuru’s Experience Design Team is constantly evolving our customers’ experience across all our markets, channels and touch points. As part of the Experience Design Team you will be designing smart and delightful products and services that help people make confident property decisions.
As a qualified candidate, you have both an incredible eye for detail and an ability to think big and innovate. You craft digital experiences that are thoughtful, pleasant to look at and delightful to interact with. Your approach relies on user-centred design principles and you have proven ability to produce high-quality visuals across platforms and to articulate conceptual ideas and design rationale.
You’re also an excellent communicator and a flexible team player and enjoy working closely with passionate product designers, UX researchers, product managers, and engineers that care deeply about creating meaningful experiences that help people across South East Asia find their dream home.
- Conceptualize, visualize and deliver user interface designs and visual assets, working in highly collaborative and agile teams across different countries
- Push the boundaries of user interface execution and try new ideas. Be able to think out of the box and explore divergent concepts, then converge on feasible designs
- Consciously create moments of delight through identity and brand to evoke emotion and appreciation
- Visualise animations, micro-interactions and create interactive prototypes for web and mobile platforms
- Contribute to PropertyGuru’s design system to deliver predictable and reliable experiences to our users and work closely with UX designers, marketing and brand teams to constantly evolve and improve our standards
- Work closely with engineers in agile development to deliver visual assets (e.g. icons, font, illustrations) and ensure consistency and quality of our product’s look & feel
- Keep yourself and the team updated with the latest changes in our industry’s and best-in class digital standard
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product), HCI, CS, or a related field or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of experience designing a range of digital products (apps, websites, and software) across platforms (mobile, tablet, desktop), ideally for large audiences
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary UX, product and marketing teams
- Know how to present your work effectively and articulately communicate design rationale to stakeholders and colleagues
- Familiarity with technical constraints and limitations of designing for web (html/css/bootstrap) and mobile apps
- Familiarity with human-centred design methodologies, empathy for end users, and understanding of UX and interaction design
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Sketch, Photoshop, InVision, Principle, Flinto, etc. with an interest in exploring new tools and processes)
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines
Please be sure to include a link to your portfolio or samples of recent work.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend