Job no: 492591
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Department: Interns and Graduates, Sales Operations
Business Analyst Job Description
Be a Business Analyst with Propertyguru! You will have the opportunity to impact the experience of more than 200 sales people across the region. You will be a critical member within the Chief Business Officer’s organization in constantly improving the Sales users’ experience in their opportunity management journey. You will be the expert in sales related systems and processes.
You will have opportunities to work on business process improvement projects which allows you to demonstrate your strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
What are your responsibilities as a Business Analyst?
Salesforce CRM Expert
The sales team will lean on you to be more efficient when using Salesforce CRM. You will be one of the regional CRM business process owners, who can/will recommend changes in view of productivity gains. You will be a key member in any Salesforce improvement projects covering both the B2B and B2C businesses.
You will assist in reviewing regional sales processes and identify bottlenecks and suggest process improvements to increase efficiencies in the sales Lead2Order process. You will need to be able to clearly document/plot End2End business process flows.
You will have to render operational support to the sales teams, in terms of data gathering, data upload/entry support and basic data analysis to assist in issue resolution.
Key skills and qualifications of the Business Analyst role:
- Minimum diploma/degree level and may also be required to hold any qualifications relating to Sales or Marketing.
- Strong communication skills in English language to liaise with English speaking internal stakeholders
- Minimum 1 year related experience
- Process-oriented and tech savvy. Highly preferred to have Salesforce CRM and basic business process improvement experience.
- Good influence to command instructions to the sales team on action items around sales process and capability.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (strong in MS Excel) and any other software related to the Sales or online media/e-commerce industries. Have a keen eye for detail.
- Willingness to learn and apply new skill
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend