Marketing Analytics Executive
Job no: 492562
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Singapore
Department: Marketing, Technology
PropertyGuru Group, Asia’s Leading Online Property Company, has been at the forefront of innovative, technology-enabled thinking that has transformed the way people search for their homes and make property investments. Our purpose is to help all property seekers in Asia to find and own their desired home (yes, we know that’s a colossal goal, but we are THAT ambitious); that’s why we need talented people like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
Taking on the marketing Analytic role will mean joining an exciting environment where you would be working with a group of highly motivated and experienced Gurus. As part of the dynamic performance marketing team, you would play a critical part in marketing strategy planning, campaign operations and program optimization. Experimentation and data-centric decision making are the core of everything that we do, they inform marketing effectiveness for all marketing teams across all channels and target segments. In this role, you will be exposed to many cross-functional projects and will be partnering with marketing leaders to develop in-depth scalable business insights.
The successful candidate should be highly motivated, dynamic team player capable of working in a fast-paced environment. You should be rigorous & conformable with numbers, logical and analytical, attention to detail as well as enjoying problem solving.
- Conduct large-scale data analysis and modeling to derive actionable insights for marketing projects and campaigns.
- Solve complex business problem creatively, efficiently, and independently within operational and time constraint.
- Gather business requirements, design and develop customized interactive reports and dashboards in Tableau.
- Maintain existing reporting tools and recommend revision as needed.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from Science and other Quantitative major.
- Knowledge with digital marketing or E-commence and big-data would be required.
- Advanced knowledge with MS Excel.
- Working knowledge of SQL, and visualization tools such as Tableau.
- Experience in statistical analysis (hypothesis development, testing, regressions).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and demonstrated ability to collaborate with multiple teams or business leaders.
- Self-driven, keen learner and with a positive attitude.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend