Business Development Executive (ID)
Job no: 492553
Work type: Permanent Full Time
PropertyGuru Group is Asia’s foremost online property company. Voted by consumers as ‘Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search’, PropertyGuru helps over 25 million people find their dream home – every month.
Headquartered in Singapore, PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in 2007 by two entrepreneurs. They had a vision to simplify the property search process and help renters, buyers, sellers and investors make confident property decisions – faster. Since then, it has grown from being a media company to a high-growth technology company, operating a suite of No.1 property portals and award-winning mobile apps across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam. PropertyGuru also operates renowned project marketing technology platform, ePropertyTrack, and a host of industry-leading property offerings such as publications, events and awards – across multiple countries in Asia.
For more information, please visit PropertyGuruGroup.com
This role is responsible for acquiring new business clients and growing recurrent business revenue through prospecting and relationship building.
- Establish new and maintain client-relationships with individual real estate agents from key real estate agencies, to advise and sell online marketing solutions to them
- Engage with Agency Leaders and key influencers such as Agency Division Directors, to foster strong relationships and create new business opportunities
- Deliver presentations and provide product training sessions to clients
- Support and attend client-engagement initiatives such as business events from time to time
- Work closely with other team members to achieve sales targets
- Direct report to Head of Agency Business
- At least 1 to 3 years of sales experience, with proven track record. Relevant experience in online media/advertising sales is a plus
- Proactive go-getter, looking to Push Beyond Good, with the desire to constant challenge oneself to be better than good to achieve excellent results
- Discipline and strategic in approach
- Possess strong negotiation and consultative skills
- Takes pride in the commitment to deliver the promise of good pre-sales and after-sales service
Passionate about rapport building externally and internally
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend