Web and Graphic Designer
Job no: 492534
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Kuala Lumpur
PropertyGuru Group is Asia’s leading online property company and the preferred destination for over 25 million property seekers to find their dream home, every month. PropertyGuru and its group companies empower the property seekers with the widest option of more than 2 million homes, in-depth insights and solutions that enable them to make confident property decision across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in 2007 and revolutionised the Singapore property market by taking it online and made property search transparent for the property seeker. Over the decade, the group has grown from a regional property media powerhouse to a high-growth technology company with a robust portfolio of No.1 property portals, award-winning mobile apps; best-in-class developer sales enablement platform, ePropertyTrack and a host of industry-leading property offerings such as awards, events and publications – across eleven countries in Asia.
For more information, please visit www.PropertyGuruGroup.com
We are looking for a world-class Web & Graphic Designer who will actively push the boundaries of visually conveying the PropertyGuru brand. You will join the Regional Design Team and will work closely with the business teams across markets (primarily: Trade Marketing, Events, Client Services and Sales) to produce great ideas and designs and to develop online and offline creatives that effectively engages our audiences. Your work will focus on a broad range of creative visual content and will cover online deliverables such as display banners, infographics, e-direct mailers and web pages; offline deliverables such as print, corporate collaterals and brand merchandising; and general design.
This is a role for a strategic thinker, creative problem solver and visual communicator who wants to have their hands in several things at once; who can deliver end-to-end design across media types, screens, formats and technologies; and who can collaborate well with others. The successful candidate must flourish in a fast-paced, ever-changing, and deadline driven environment.
- Act as a brand custodian/guardian to ensure that our brand guideline and creative direction is consistent adhered and applied to all creative assets developed for a broad range of digital and physical mediums
- Collaborate and communicate closely with internal stakeholders regionally to clearly define and align on creative requirements that comprise of objective, format, specs, timelines, content, etc.
- Ideate on and develop visually impactful creative ideas and concepts that delivers on business objectives across branding, customer acquisition, client engagement, product adoption, etc., for both digital and physical mediums that include but not limited to display banners, infographics, e-direct mailers, web pages, videos, print fliers, corporate brochures and brand merchandising, in multimedia formats that include but not limited to GIF, HTML, PDF, JPEG, MPEG, MP4, Flash.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams (e.g. UX, Consumer Marketing) to ideate, establish, promote and iterate/refine best practices and style guides
- Team-up with designers across markets to create and maintain/update best-in-class creative templates and digital creative assets repository
- Diploma or above academic qualification in Fine Arts, Multi-Media, Visual Communications, or a related field
- Has 4 years’ or more work experience in creative industry or in-house design; agency experience is a plus
- A structured designer in both process and execution, with a passion for visual storytelling and creating engaging design solutions
- Fluent across web and graphic design, typography, illustration, and motion; has a strong perspective on digital design and responsive design; is up-to-date on emerging design trends, techniques and technologies
- Advanced understanding of what makes creatives, products, and content engaging and successful across platforms and audiences
- Expert understanding and working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Must-haves: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, and Animate; Good-to-have: Muse, and Spark; proficiency in InVision, Sketch or other design and wireframing tools is a plus)
- Knowledge and experience in video editing and tools/software such as Premier Pro and After Effects
- Working knowledge of Wordpress CMS and Salesforce marketing automation platform is a plus.
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
- Excellent communicator in written and spoken English to liaise with English speaking counterparts; ability in communicating ideas visually and verbally
- Highly attentive to detail; expert multi-tasker and manager of priorities and deadlines
- Ability to maintain calm and flexibility under pressure; thrives in fast-paced and changing environments
- Is fearless, highly motivated, positive and has a ‘can do’ attitude
- Independent thinker and worker who performs under minimal supervision; pro-active, self-driven team player
- Comfortable working in international contexts and traveling to other countries for collaborative projects.
- Experienced in developing creative assets for multiple languages and countries preferred
- Experience in Technology, Online marketplace or e-Commerce environment preferred
Please send in your portfolio pdf or link along with your cover letter, resume and salary requirements for application.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend