Job no: 492511
Work type: Permanent Full Time
PropertyGuru Group is Asia’s leading online property company and the preferred destination for over 25 million property seekers to find their dream home, every month. PropertyGuru and its group companies empower the property seekers with the widest option of more than 2 million homes, in-depth insights and solutions that enable them to make confident property decision across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in 2007 and revolutionised the Singapore property market by taking it online and made property search transparent for the property seeker. Over the decade, the group has grown from a regional property media powerhouse to a high-growth technology company with a robust portfolio of No.1 property portals, award-winning mobile apps; best-in-class developer sales enablement platform, ePropertyTrack and a host of industry-leading property offerings such as awards, events and publications – across eleven countries in Asia.
For more information, please visit www.PropertyGuruGroup.com
PropertyGuru, Asia's leading online property group, is looking for a new data scientist for the Data Science & Analysis Team. After a phenomenal ride of growth, the company is further expanding to new milestones with special focus on Data Science & BI based products.
As a data scientist, you will be part of one of Southeast Asia's strongest technology teams working on high impact data science project. In this role, you will lead the research and execution of data science project, working with massive interesting data, and turn them into our key competency.
Our websites attract more than 100 million monthly page-views which results in non-stop massive click-stream for behavior data with around 130M of users: we also have the most comprehensive data for property supply and demand in Southeast Asia. Are you ready to turn our massive data into superior consumer satisfaction and remarkable business growth?
- Initiate high impact data science projects and make actionable plan
- Research and design the core algorithm
- Develop prototype and some production API
- Liaise with product owner and engineers to deliver
- Analyse the performance of data science projects and continuously improve
- PhD in Machine Learning related field, or Master with rich relevant experience
- Familiar with general ML methods and expert in one of the following field:
- Deep learning
- Supervised learning and feature engineering
- Time series analysis
- Proven success in applying data science methodologies to business
- Proficient in a data science language like Python, R, or Scala
- Familiar with machine learning packages like scikit-learn, TensorFlow etc.
- Ability to develop stable production API is a plus
- Logical & systematic, team player, fast learner
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend