SEO Specialist/ Content Marketing (MY)
Job no: 492462
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Based in Kuala Lumpur and reporting to the SEO Manager, as an SEO Specialist, you will be responsible to grow the website traffic creatively and strategically. To succeed, you will bring forward your knowledge and expertise in SEO and Content Marketing. You will develop and execute content marketing strategies; review and propose potential on-site updates; review and execute off-site campaigns.
You will need to be creative yet analytical in the same time to create and measure the outcome. You should be analytical with good understanding of various SEO related metrics and concepts such as keyword competitiveness, keyword search volume & trends, keyword rankings, domain & page authority, linking domains & pages, and etc.
You will be instrumental in driving our aspiration to achieve the next 100M customers as #1 South East Asia property technology group. So… if you are a dreamer, have entrepreneurial spirit, live to solve problem and have fun in the process, love technology and product then PropertyGuru is the place for you.
- Enhance and improve our organic online presence and traffic leveraging content marketing.
- Assist in developing detailed content strategies in all form of content (text articles, infographics, videos, bite-size content), manage SEO editorial content calendar.
- Develop required written contents and publish them through our CMS.
- Work closely with all creative resources including writers, designers and other agency personnel.
- Channel management of content hub and other supporting channels such as social media channels and newsletter distribution.
- Work with influential websites including news sites, high profile blogs and forums to evangelize content.
- Leverage PR tactics to identify key market trends and opportunities to create exposure and drive demand online.
- Deploy all off-site SEO campaigns such as blogger outreach, forum engagement, broken link building, and work closely with external vendors to ensure timely deliverable of all off-site SEO campaigns.
- Review and audit our assets (main websites) to propose potential content and code optimization.
- Gather insights and measure the effectiveness of on-site and off-site SEO strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Computer Science/ Information Technology, Marketing, Advertising/ Media or equivalent.
- 3+ years of proven record of success in SEO and Content Marketing campaigns.
- Experience and knowledge in On Page Optimization, Off Page Link Building, Keyword Research, Content Strategy, Social Media Buzz, Working knowledge of HTML and CSS, and Technical Web Analysis.
- Expert knowledge of Google products such as Google Analytics, Search Console, and Keyword Planner.
- Experience in creating content for the web and grow traffic organically.
- Project management skills to manage input and output of any relevant SEO campaign, liaising with in-house or external agency personnel.
- Ability to analyze results and visualize the outcome of SEO campaigns and communicates to broader team.
- Solid English written and verbal communication skill is a must.
- Quick thinker, detailed oriented, creative and great story teller.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend